Sunday, April 8, 2012

Keeping your bookmark collection

When my bookmarks were accumulating in my bookmark box, I was so itching to find an idea how to arrange and keep them organize and easy to browse or show to my friends – the interested ones. After several weeks of contemplating and researching over the world wide web, I finally got this idea. I thought of putting them in a clear file. I made a little modification, though. I used a plastic sealer to create pockets from a whole page of a clear file. It’s very easy to do. You can customize the size of the pockets depends, of course, on the size and shape of the bookmarks you’ll put in them. This is how it looks like.
Use a clear file that is bound together by screws. In this way you can de-screw the clear file leaves and make pockets easily. Once you’re done with the pockets you can just gather them and put the screws on to hold them together. I don’t want to make a step-by-step “how to” here, it’s too easy to do. I know you can already picture-out how to do it. Or, you might also have been doing it already for your bookmarks. I guess it’s the easiest and smartest (and cheapest) way to organize a bookmark collection, right?
I’d love to hear how you keep your bookmark collection. :)

1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    2009 Subaru Forester AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete